This issue refers to Merge Request !32 (closed)
- Is the module documentation sufficiently detailed?
- Is it mergeable? (i.e., there should be no merge conflicts)
- Are the build instructions sufficient? (If not the MR should be updated)
- Did it pass the tests? (Are there unit/regression tests? Do they pass?)
- If it introduces new functionality, is it tested? (Unit tests?)
- Is it well formatted? (typos, line length, brackets,...)
- Is all new source code sufficiently documented? (functions, their arguments,...)
- Did it change any interfaces? Only additions are allowed without a major version increment (if >v1.0). Changing file formats also requires a major version number increment.
- Is the Copyright year up to date?